Kossuth County's Oldest Bank
Serving The Area Since 1887
Farmers & Traders Savings Bank, Kossuth County’s oldest bank, began in 1887. Originally, the bank was known as Farmers & Traders Bank and was located in a wooden building where Hager Foods now stands. The bank is state charted and is regulated by the Iowa Division of Banking and the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation.